Hot Water Therapy Pump
The Aqua Relief System is a clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement system that can be used in the home. It's an all-in-one system that combines heat therapy and cold therapy, allowing you to treat an injury or manage your pain. It may also improve blood circulation and reduce the discomforts associated with diabetes.*
Diabetics are prone to circulatory problems in their extremities - hands and feet. The Aqua Relief System has custom designed wraps that are fitted around the feet or around the hands. People with diabetes are at risk for blood vessel injury, which may be severe enough to cause tissue damage in the legs and feet extremities.
Arthritis, sore muscles, reduce edema swelling, achy hands and feet, knee, chest, face, jaw, back, hip, head, shoulder, neck, elbow, wrist, hand.
What Does Heat Do?
- Improves circulation and cell function
- Lessens Pain
- Decreases Stiffness in tendons and ligaments
What Does Cold Do?
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Promotes healing
- Relieves discomfort in muscles and joints
The ARS-2000 clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement system that can be used in the home. All units come standard with a universal hot/cold therapy pad that fits many different areas of the body, including: knees, shoulders, ankles, elbows, calves and limbs.
Also available are several other form fitting therapy pads; a mitt for the hand, a boot for the foot, and a versatile joint wrap.
A uniquely designed wrap that fits the body can also be purchased. With the bootie, a diabetic sock/glove is worn first, and then a water bladder fits snuggly around your hands or feet to provide a custom like fit.
The hot water therapy unit also has therapy pads, that fit around any part of the part through the use of a compression wrap. Knee, shoulders, ankles, and backs, all can be treated by either hot (dry or moist) or cold water therapy.
- Hot water therapy has adjustable temperature with a safety setting (timer)
- Hot cold therapy improves blood circulation and reduces edema/swelling
- Hot therapy reduces pain and discomfort of neuropathy
- Effective for pain relief in joints and sore muscles
- Can be used on the hands and feet (and all other body parts)
Instructions and Cautions
- Universal Therapy Pad
- Standard Single Bootie
- Standard Double Booties
- Large Single Bootie
- Large Double Booties
- Large Back Pad (13" x 24")
- Versatile Joint Wrap
- Shoulder/Back Wrap
- Therapy Mitt